Wednesday 22 July 2020

Fear is Temporary. Regret is Forever.

Fear is only the absence of courage, and it is only a temporary phase, which you go through and recover. Whereas, Regret is Forever and ever & stays with you. If you believe , you know and you are convinced that you need to do something, just do it, or live your life regretting that you never did. You never get a chance to do it again, don't ever let the Fear of Failure ever come between what you believe and what you think and know you should do. The Fear will hold you down today, the Regret will hold you back forever. I recall once when I had to meet someone who was quite ill, for the fear of seeing him in such a bad condition, I postponed it many a time. He passed away, and that regret stays with me forever. It is that regret that I should have done it, when I could have, that always eats you from the inside. There might be many circumstances that hold you  back, overcome the fear of it today, or live with it for the rest of the days. Fear is but a Flash, but regret is a Lifetime so Never Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment